* Please note; our Vendor registration for our 2018 Fall Festival is now closed as we are full. Should you wish to be considered for 2019, please email Mary-Lou at email@example.com *
Historic Downtown Ridgeway Annual Fall Festival, Saturday, September 29, 2018
Our annual harvest celebration in partnership with the Ridgeway Farmers’ Market. It’s going to be the best yet as this little festival just keeps growing and growing. We close down the street from Disher to Hibbard for tons of FREE family-friendly seasonal fun and games. Spend quality time with the family while enjoying the sights & sounds of autumn in Niagara. Admission is free!
Here’s what on:
- Ridgeway Farmers’ Market & Art by the Market – (8:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Street Eats (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Fluffy the Clown (10:00 AM to 12 Noon)
- Pumpkin Carving – (Ages 3-5 / 11:00 AM to 12 Noon and ages 6-12 / 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Merchant Sidewalk Sales (all day)
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides (11:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
- Ridgeway Express Train Rides (11:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
- Fluffy the Clown (10:00 AM to 12 Noon)
- Live Music in the Ridgeway Village Square (11:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Pony Rides 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Other Activities include:
- Artisans and Crafters
- Local Community Groups
- Chalk Art in the Square!
- More to be announced in June!
Ridge Road will be closed to vehicular traffic between Disher and Hibbard Streets for the festival hours.
2018 Ridgeway Fall Festival Vendor Application
Saturday, September 29, 2018
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Early Bird Deadline: July 31, 2018 Last Chance: August 31, 2018
RIDGEWAY BIA FALL FESTIVAL VENDOR – Terms & Conditions
VENDOR AGREEMENT: All vendors must complete the Ridgeway Fall Festival Application and review the Terms of Agreement. Upon accepting the terms of agreement and submitting the application this contract becomes binding. Registration Fees must be received prior to attendance of the 2018 Ridgeway Fall Festival. Vendors agree to rent space for the duration of the Ridgeway Fall Festival and abide by the Terms and Conditions outlined below. Please note that once submitting this application payment is due in full prior to the festival. No refunds will be issued. No-Show vendors will billed according to these terms and conditions.
1) Liability — Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Ridgeway Fall Festival (hereafter referred to as RFF), the Town of Fort Erie, the Ridgeway Business Improvement Area (hereafter as the RBIA), its planning committee, officers and employees from all claims, losses, costs, damages or expenses resulting or arising from any and all injuries to or death of any person or damage to any property caused by an act, omission or neglect of Vendor’s agents, employees, invitees, contractors, or guests which occur in or about the Vending Space. Vendor agrees to use and preoccupy the Vending Space at Vendor’s own risk, and hereby releases RFF, the Town of Fort Erie, the Ridgeway BIA, its planning committee, officers, employees and invitees from all claims for any damage, loss or injury to persons or property to the full extent permitted by law occurring in or about the Vending Space, including, but not limited to damages, resulting from the acts of other Vendors, theft, vandalism, fired and other casualty damage or damage arising from any defects in the premises. It is the sole responsibility of vendors to ensure exhibits are deemed safe and free of any hazards.
2) Food Vendor Insurance – ALL Food Vendors must be insured for liability and provide proof of coverage before confirmation to participate in the RFF is confirmed. Therefore, Food Vendors must supply the RFF with a certificate of insurance naming the Ridgeway BIA and the Town of Fort Erie as additional insured for the date of September 30, 2018.
3) Food Vendor Compliance with Law – All Food Vendors, their agents, employees, or assignees shall comply with all rules, regulations and requirements regarding fire, health and municipal government. Food vendors must submit to The Niagara Regional Public Health their special events form and comply with The Town of Fort Erie Fire Department Check List.
4) Non-Profit Vendor Compliance – For the sale of lottery or raffle tickets a copy of the group’s Lottery License must be provided to the RFF prior to the festival.
5) Vending Space – Limited electrical hookups are available during the RFF. Please advise the RFF and note on Vendor Application Form should you require electrical hookup. Exhibits will not exceed dimensions on application form. Vendors may not exhibit any material deemed offensive or objectionable, to the adjacent or surrounding Vendors, or to the festival as a whole.
6) Space Assignments – RFF will assign booths in all cases. However, in every case the choice of RFF will be based on the special needs of vendors and compatibility of other exhibitors. The RFF reserves the right to rearrange or renumber the site plan, and/or relocate any exhibit if it appears in the general good of all exhibitors. Space sharing is strictly prohibited.
7) Vendor Set Up – Event hours for the RFF are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. All vendors must be set up between 8:00 AM & 9:00 AM. Vendors who fail to comply will forfeit their spot in the RFF and will not be entitled to a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: All Vendors must supply their own structure and exhibit tables, and must be located under a tent or shelter. The structure must be confined within the 10 x 10 Vending Space. Vendors are strictly prohibited from using pegs in the Vendor Space. Only alternative materials (blocks) are acceptable to use.
Food Vendors are confined to a 10 x 30 vending space with a 5 foot allowance for awnings or canopies in front of their trucks or trailers. Larger food vendors please make note in the note section and the Event Coordinator will contact you to make arrangements.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
The RFF does not accept cash. Payments must be received at the latest by the August 31, 2018 deadline. If payment is not received by the deadline, your space will be forfeited and given to someone else. Cheque, Money Orders or E-Transfers are the accepted methods. Return your application form with payment to: Ridgeway Business Improvement Area re: Fall Festival Vendor, PO Box 766, Ridgeway, Ontario, Canada LOS 1NO.
E-Transfers: Payment by e-transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When the transfer is done, please email the same address with the answer to the security question. When the transfer has been accepted an email will be sent back. If you don’t receive an email after a couple days, the transfer has likely not been completed, so follow up with Tracy by email or 289-321-0548.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
Please review all of the above and ensure all employees working the Ridgeway Fall Festival are familiar with these terms.
By submitting the application below you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the Terms of Agreement for the Ridgeway Fall Festival.
By submitting the above application you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the Terms of Agreement for the Ridgeway Fall Festival.