Ridgeway Winter Market
The Ridgeway Winter Market is open for the season from Jan.13th-April 28th. Stop in Saturdays from 8am-1:00pm at the Ridgeway Legion and enjoy farm products, baked goodies and other homemade products plus a $5 breakfast! Plenty of free parking.
Proceeds go towards Ridgeway Legion Branch 230, located at 228 South Mill St. For additional information on the Ridgeway Winter Market and/or to become a vendor;
- phone: 905-894-5927.
- E-mail: email@example.com
2018 Ridgeway Farmers’ Market is ready to rock for its 11th season in Downtown Ridgeway starting May 5th!
The Ridgeway Farmers’ Market offers the Niagara South community an opportunity to buy fresh farm products produced at local farms. The Ridgeway Farmers’ Market is an outdoor market located along the friendship trail in downtown Ridgeway. This is a registered pure Farmers’ Market specializing in local farm fresh produce. The vendors at this charming market are all local to the Niagara Region.
Those in the gourmet world know that the most important food trend now is the 100-mile diet. Designed not only to save the environment from carbon emissions created by the unnecessary shipping of food around the globe, the diet is also healthy and delicious – home-grown in Fort Erie, in the heart of the Niagara Peninsula. While outstanding food shopping and top quality dining options are available all year round, lovers of fresh fruit and vegetables know they’ve hit the jackpot when the local farmers begin to showcase their produce in the spring.
The Ridgeway’s Farmers’ Market is operated by the Ridgeway Business Improvement Area. A Market Supervisor oversees the day to day operation of the market.
The farmers’ market operates Saturday mornings May 5 to October 13, 2018 with hours from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The market is located in the Municipal Parking Lot in Downtown Ridgeway and may extend across the street this season in Ridgeway’s Village Square.
Throughout the season, special events will be held including weekly entertainers, buskers, the Fall Festival on Saturday, September 29, 2018 so watch local Facebook Pages for the details.
Do note that the Ridgeway Farmers’ Market does operate during rainy days so if you brave the weather our farmers and other vendors will be on –site. Bring an umbrellas and your duck boots!
Returning Farmers’ Market Vendors for 2018 include:
- All That Glitters – custom jewellery & accessories
- Andrejewelski Perogies – homemade perogies
- Bea Gonfa Food Services – samosas, bean salads, rice dishes
- Bedazzled Fashion Jewellery – custom jewellery & accessories
- Bud’s Kettle Corn – favoured kettle corn
- Chakra Spa & Fitness – protein drinks, teas, coffee, natural creams and make up
- Country Road Brand Farm – honey and seasonal farm products
- Creations by Judy – handmade aprons, children’s clothing, handbags
- Dawgongood – natural treats for dogs
- Debi’s Originals – unique handcraft items
- Euro Deli – sausages, dried meats, cheese
- Exotic Jellies – natural jellies straight from the farm
- Flat Rock Cellars – VQA wines
- HARDT Designs – women’s clothing & accessories
- Harvey’s Honey – natural and favoured honey
- Farms – seasonal farm product and flowers
- Karen’s Custom Collars – dog collars and other leather products
- Keith’s Craft Studio & Farm – handcrafted wood products and bedding plants
- Niagara Cake Artistry – custom cakes and cupcakes
- Niagara Gardens – seasonal bedding plants, fruits & vegetables
- Norfolk Gourmet Sauces – chocolate, sweet, sour, BBQ sauces – tasting each week
- Our Farmacy – garden flowers, heirloom & organic plants, bedding plants, garden vegetables in season
- Our Own Farm – quality small scale farm offering fresh, organically grown, non- GMO microgreens
- C. Haist Farms – apples, peaches, pears, plums & seasonal vegetables
- Riverberry Farm – all seasonal fruits & vegetables, bedding plants and breakfast serviced on site each Saturday
- Sandy’s Soaps – soaps and creams
- Tea Infusions – quality tea products
- The Kitchen – breads, sweets, pizza, handmade sandwiches & pastries
- The Strudel Lady – fresh apple, blueberry, cherry strudels & butter tarts
- T & R Jones Family Farm – bedding plants, apples, peaches, pears, plums & seasonal vegetables
- Tulip Tree Floral – a variety of flower shop products
- Viniki Farms & Greenhouses – bedding plants, spices, apples, peaches, pears, plums & seasonal vegetables
If you are a farmers, baker, meats, cheeses or egg producer and would like more information, we want to hear from you! We continue to look for local vendors. Please provide a brief description of your products, pictures and a brief bio on your farm history.
For information call: 289-476-1311 x 5 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org