The 29th Ridgeway Summer Festival is the place to be on Friday, July 5th, Saturday, July 6 & Sunday, July 7th.
Welcome to the 29th Ridgeway Summer Festival. This event focuses on family fun and provides entertainment for the whole family. The festival features 75+ artisans, entertainment stages, Kids Zone, fabulous eats provided by downtown restaurants and street vendors to give you a taste of what Ridgeway has to offer. There are pony rides, magicians, clowns, a peddler’s alley, direct sales & commercial vendors, not for profit groups and each morning a pancake breakfast is served on site by the Ridgeway Lions Club.
Epic Eagles Tribute In Concert – An Evening of The Eagles. Kick off the Ridgeway Summer Festival Friday (July 5) evening with Canada’s Definitive Eagles Tribute Band performing the Greatest Hits of The Eagles. Taking place in Downtown Ridgeway, this is a free event and is presented by RCB Kin Hall.
On Saturday morning the festival runs alongside the Ridgeway Farmers’ Market and Art by the Market in the downtown core with 60+ vendors to visit. The market hours are 8:00am-1:00pm featuring fresh farm products and showcasing the artwork of Niagara’s South Coast.
On Saturday evening the street of downtown Ridgeway will be jammed with music lovers as the party continues in the Village Square featuring live music with Split Second from 7:00-11:00pm. “Street Eats” and local restaurants will be open for your convenience. Ridgeway offers outstanding dining options throughout the year. Enjoy all that historic downtown Ridgeway has to offer. Visit the great boutiques, shops, spas, eateries & services.
On Sunday, a huge car show takes place with well over 400+ vintage and classic cars from around the Region. Show hours are 9:00am-3:00pm. Registration is on-site.
Fort Erie Historical Museum will be joining the Ridgeway Summer Festival (July 6&7) with an exciting new display featuring Crystal Beach Amusement Park. Feed Leo the Lion, get your picture taken in a Laff in the Dark car or in front of a mirror from the Magic Palace. These and other artifacts from the park will be on display during the festival. The Museum’s outdoor midway will feature free games for all ages. Come and share your memories, vote for your favourite ride, watch a video of the park, and jitterbug or jive in a tiny recreation of the Crystal Ballroom. A new Crystal Beach Park photo book and t-shirts will also be featured. Free admission to the Museum exhibits. Fort Erie Historical Museum is located at 402 Ridge Rd.N., Ridgeway.
Ridgeway Summer Festival’s Wrap Up Party is hosted by the Ridgeway Legion Branch #230, 228 South Mill Street beginning at 4:00pm. All are welcome and the party goes rain or shine. This years’ entertainers are Howling Horns and refreshments will be available throughout the party.
This years’ entertainment lineup includes;
- Saturday … Bag of Hats (noon-1:00)
- Saturday … Best Behaviour (1:30-2:30)
- Saturday … Strange Tendency (3:00-4:30)
- Saturday … Sunset Rebels (5:00-6:30)
- Saturday … Amber Reigns (7:00-8:00)
- Saturday … Split Second (Street Dance) (8:30-11:30)
- Sunday … The Procrastinators (noon-1:00)
- Sunday … The Moonlighters (1:30-2:30)
- Sunday … Rebekah Stevens (3:00-4:00)
- Sunday … Howling Horns (4:00 at Ridgeway Legion)
Street Festival Hours:
- Friday, July 5th 7:00-11:30pm Concert on the Square, Village Square featuring Epic Eagles (9:00-11:30) and opening act, Guilty Pleasures (7:00-8:30)
- Saturday, July 6th 10:00am-7:00pm
- Sunday, July 7th 10:00am-4:00pm
Ridgeway Legion presents the Howling Horns. Wind down this years’ Ridgeway Summer Festival on Sunday, July 7th with Ridgeway Legion’s annual Wrap Up Party. The fun starts at 4:00 with food, drinks and entertainment. It’s always a great time! The Ridgeway Legion is located at 228 South Mill St., Ridgeway.
Many Thanks To Our Generous Sponsors & Supporters:
- Ridgeway Business Improvement Area (RBIA)
- Fortis Canadian Niagara Power
- Tim Horton’s
- Brock University
- D.W.Howard Realty
- CIBC Mobile – Joanne Cirillo, Mobile Mortgage Advisor
- Employment Professionals Canada
- Fort Erie Economic Development & Tourism Corporation
- Trailside Bar & Grill
- Rich Products of Canada Ltd.
- Blythwood Homes
- CHCH TV
- RBC Ridgeway
- 91.7 Giant FM & Country 89
- Town of Fort Erie Facilities & Properties staff
- Town of Fort Erie Community Development staff
- Fort Erie Museum (Ridgeway)
- Brad Brunton
- Marge Ott (Broker, Royal Lepage NRC Realty)
Contact: Ridgeway Business Improvement Area (RBIA), Ridge Road, Ridgeway, Ontario, L0S 1N0
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RidgewayFestivalAndEvents